How it Works
How Does Fruit-Eze™ Promote Regularity?
- Creates soft stool by preventing fecal matter from drying and hardening.
- Strengthens intestinal muscles by providing flexible material with which the intestinal muscles are exercised and toned.
- Promotes a healthy colon lining by providing lubrication.
- Improves stool quality and texture.
- Speeds stool transit time. Fruit-Eze™ acts as a natural laxative through the breakdown of soluble fiber into a lubricating gel.
- Nourishes intestinal flora which help prevent infection, help to further break down waste, help to keep the colon clean, and help to produce additional lubrication.
- Helps to restore colon health post-surgery. It can also be used to "kick" the laxative habit.
Regularity Benefits - Illustrated
The Journey of Food: 5 steps illustrated
Take the Quiz!
|Colon Anatomy & Regularity||
Parts of the Colon.
|Colon Physiology & Regularity||
4 Main Jobs of the Colon.
Processing & Activity in the Colon.
|Stool Transit, Muscular Action & Regularity||
About Stool Transit. Laxative Use
Defecation Reflex, Stool Passage &
|4 Simple Ways to Promote Stool
Passage. About the Defecation
Reflex. About Stool Passage.
|Well-Formed Stools & Regularity||8 Qualities of a Well-Formed Stool.
The Principle Elements: Fiber