Ask Dr. Dave G.I.
Dr Dave has retired. Please contact us for general information. Contact your physician concerning your personal medical needs.
Excerpt from Dr. Dave's Biography
Dr. David Taylor is assistant clinical professor of medicine at Emory Medical School and the Medical College of Georgia. He is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology.
He is a Fellow of the American College of Physicians and the American College of Gastroenterology. He is a member of the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy.
Dr. Dave's authoritative and reassuring book tells you:
- The key differences between stress symptoms and signs of organic disease.
- The physical changes in your body when you are having a gut reaction.
- Personality characteristics of gut reactors.
- How to select a doctor and why you must take ultimate responsibility for your own health.
- The medical tests that may be necessary to rule out organic disease. Exactly what will happen and the purpose of each test.
- Tips for coping with everyday stress-and how to handle the major life changes that are likely to affect your stomach.